We engineer and maintain web sites to meet your needs and aspirations. A simple site, on online store, a complete Web 2.0 portal or anything between, we bring the resources together to produce it for you on time and on budget. Where possible we use open source or purchased components to keep development costs low. Some examples of our work:
- A simple and direct site with the Web 2.0 look - like this site.
- An eye-popping content management system for photography that is so easy to run that a child can do it, like From a Child's Eyes. Content management systems give you the control - and the responsibility - for the content on your website.
- Complete E-Commerce solutions like The Mushroom Growers' Newsletter Catalog, Unicorn Bags Online Store, Wyatt's Outdoor Custom Rifles and The Apothecary Shop. You post your own products and information and handle the orders as they come in.
- Simple business websites like Green Blade Bakery. Barnes Plumbing and Fungi Equipment.
- A brochure cleverly reduced to one web page like Tasty and Tonic Foods
- A moderately complex menu-driven business site like Unicorn Imp. & Mfg. Corp.
- A photography and video site with thousands of photo pages designed to reach viewers with slow connections and small screens like tule-lake.com
- Organization sites like Klamath County Economic Development Association, Klamath Sustainable Communities, Klamath Basin Audubon Society, Tulelake Chamber of Commerce and Klamath Basin Birding Trails
- Blogs like Merciful Maiden Critter Haven, Protect Link River, Movie Feats, Art Feats and Alamos, Sonora, Mexico. Note that blogs require a commitment on your part - you post your own messages and photos anytime you wish.
- Complete eMagazine systems like Global Creations EXPLORE! Our own eMagazine about exploration and adventure.
- A full database driven site with open source forum and calendar systems and a custom programmed database like Green Welcome Wagon.
Regardless of the site we engineer, we get what our clients want with results that are professional and in conformance with the international web design and coding standards promulgated by the World Wide Web Consortium. Learn how to check the quality of work behind any website on our FAQ page. Contact our CEO, , for more information.