Text engineering isn't simply writing. It's capturing the text that tells the story and delivering it to interested readers whether electronically or on paper. That's what we do. For example:
- We can take notes of your meeting and hand you an almost final version of the proceedings on a CD within 10 minutes of the end of the meeting. Our specialty is natural resources where we know and understand the issues and language.
- We have written and published The Mushroom Growers Newsletter every month for more than 20 years. If you have a newsletter to be published on paper or on the world wide web, we can edit it for you, get it on the web or manage your mailing list and mailing process.
- We convert the Klamath Basin Audubon Society's quarterly print newsletter for online delivery and post it to their website www.klamathaudubon.org.
- When the Midland Community Action Team was almost ready to publish the Crater Lake Centennial Cookbook, they ran into a problem formatting and preparing the advertising section for print. We took their materials, laid out and formatted the ads to meet their short deadline.
- Need a logo or special graphics? We're engineers, but we know artists - contact us!
If your project involves creation, layout or delivery of text or graphics, contact our CEO, , to help you get it done.