We engineer and maintain web sites to meet your needs and aspirations. A simple site, on online store, a complete Web 2.0 portal or anything between, we bring the resources together to produce it for you on time and on budget. Where possible we use open source or purchased components to keep development costs low. Some examples of our work:
- A simple and direct site with the Web 2.0 look - like this site.
- Eye-popping content management systems for photography that are so easy to run that a child can do it, like Madeleine Blake. Content management systems give you the control - and the responsibility - for the content on your website.
- Complete E-Commerce solutions for physical goods like The Mushroom Growers' Newsletter Catalog, Unicorn Bags Online Store, Wyatt's Outdoor Custom Rifles or even sales of digital materials like Stockdog Training Courses. You post your own products and information and handle the orders as they come in.
- Simple business websites like Green Blade Bakery. Barnes Plumbing and Fungi Equipment.
- A brochure cleverly reduced to one web page like Tasty and Tonic Foods
- A moderately complex menu-driven business site like Unicorn Imp. & Mfg. Corp.
- A photography and video site with thousands of photo pages designed to reach viewers with slow connections and small screens like tule-lake.com
- Organization sites like Klamath County Economic Development Association, Klamath Basin Audubon Society, Tulelake Chamber of Commerce and Klamath Basin Birding Trails
- Blogs like Merciful Maiden Critter Haven, Movie Feats, Art Feats and Alamos, Sonora, Mexico. Note that blogs require a commitment on your part - you post your own messages and photos anytime you wish.
- Complete eMagazine systems like Global Creations EXPLORE! Our own eMagazine about exploration and adventure.
- A full database driven site with open source forum and calendar systems and a custom programmed database like Green Welcome Wagon.
We also provide our clients with the ability to purchase and manage their own domain names, if they wish, through our domain name website at globalcreationsdomains.com.
Regardless of the site we engineer, we get what our clients want with results that are professional and in conformance with the international web design and coding standards promulgated by the World Wide Web Consortium. Learn how to check the quality of work behind any website on our FAQ page. Contact us, for more information.